Wednesday, September 23, 2009

People and Projects

I have a project (that I am currently taking a mental health break from) due tomorrow. I've got my outline and my plan for it. I just have to print out this document and get drawing. I'll probably be up all night. All covert ops in the semi-darkness of my bedroom. Drawing Snape caricature after Severus Snape caricature until I finally finish this stupid assignment.

I kind of want to just use clip art and skip all this drawing nonsense. But then I get docked points and 'I was hoping for something with more effort'. I'm exhausted from school and from my earlier homework marathon. Watched the new 'Criminal Minds' and got back to work. Or at least tried to get back to work. It's been forty minutes since I escaped from the televisions hypnotizing gaze. I just hope he doesn't draw attention to my particular project. It's annoying enough as it is with the "Your writing is so small?" and "What are you draw? Can I see? Can you draw me?"

People sometimes. Sometime they just get to me. Just a little bit. But I think it'd be best if I avoided forming a House M.D. like narcissistic personality disorder. That'd probably be the less life damaging route.

-P.

No comments: